Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy..or not.

Well it's been silent lately.
Well, my birthday in New York City was amazing! Wicked was amazing! I can't wait to go back for another Broadway play/musical! I'm hoping to make it back to NYC to see In the Heights on Broadway before I leave. I really enjoyed seeing my mom and my sister, but once they left, I realized how badly I am ready to go home, I miss my nieces, they are growing up so fast and I don't even see it. Jessica and Victoria came to visit, Jessica is still here right now, she leaves on Monday. It was really good to see them, and sadly it was also bad timing, as I realized how much I don't enjoy being here. I am trying to stay on the upside and think the best of the rest of these five weeks that are ahead of me. I can't believe it's only five more weeks! Haha, crazy! Anyway, DC has been good to me, and I am sure it will continue to be good to me as I continue to finish out this semester. I have a list of things I still need to do, and I plan to get them alllll done! So here it goes.

- Smithsonians: American History (finish), Air and Space (finish), Portrait Gallery (done 3/15), American Art (done 3/15).
- Mint factory (see the money that isn't worth anything be made!)
- Crystal City
- Mama Ayesha's ...just for you Lizzy
- Jefferson Memorial
- Kennedy Center
- Navy/Army Memorial
- Night tour of National Mall (done 3/21)
- Mr. Smith's
- Georgetown Cupcakes
- Eastern Market
- Caribou Coffee

Hmm, I am sure the list will get bigger! lol. Which isn't good since I have so little time, but I plan to get through most of it this weekend! hehe.
Ok goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment