Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Month Left! :)

And I am home!! Yay! I can't wait, it's becoming overwhelming being here to be quite honest, I can't focus on preparing things for Semester at Sea, Emily I understand why you were stressing so much! We just got e-mails today about the payment deadlines and what not. So I guess this blog will be starting to shift in that direction soon, but before that can happen I have to finish this semester, and do all these applications for scholarships, grants, jobs, and what not for Semester at Sea and working this summer. So this weekend was really low key, just did a little bit of shopping and went to the American Art and National Portrait Galleries. So, check off that list! Tomorrow I am going on a tour of the Supreme Court, and then I also get finish the American History Museum! Check and Check! I ate some Afghan food today during lunch at the Koch Foundation which was really good, I can't wait till next Tuesday! haha! Maybe I will go there just for funzies by myself again soon! Hehe. It's only one stop down! Anyway, I guess I am making the best of things while I am finishing up here. My dad flies in on Monday which is great! And he will be here for a couple of days, so I can see him and it will make it go by fast. Then on Friday Travis Becker will be coming into town for the weekend so we will be havin some fun! Oh and we have our meeting with our advisors back home on the Friday Travis gets in. Natasha gets here the 9th-12th of April and I am good to go with 4 days left and going home! YAY! Anyway! I need to go get my favorite ice cream I discovered, which they don't have in California, Andes Mint Ice Cream Sandwich! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment