Monday, March 23, 2009

25 Days Left!

Only 3.5 weeks left! I really miss California, and I really can't wait to get back home, but I am definitely not ready to leave DC, it's just a wonderful city and beautiful to wake up to every morning and see the Washington Monument, having lunch in front of the White House, sitting on the steps of the Supreme Court, sitting on the steps at the top of the Lincoln Memorial at night peering over the national mall. I've gotten a few things off my list from two posts ago, but developed a few more things to add to that list haha. So here is the new list of things I need to do and I am going to do soon:

- Capitals Hockey Game (3/27)
- Tombs Restaurant (3/25)
- Thomas Sweets (3/25)
- State Department (3/25)
- Bureau of Engraving
- Finish American History and Air & Space
- Kennedy Center
- Eastern Market
- Jefferson Memorial
- Army/Navy Memorial
- Mama Ayesha's
- Caribou Coffee (3/27)
- Dupont Circle
- Adams Morgan (3/28)

Along with all my school work: 1 paper due (3/25), 1 presentation (3/26), 3 case briefs (3/30), 1 debate to prepare for (4/13), one 10 page paper (4/16) ...oh and my 12 hours of community service to finish.

Community Service Line Up: (9 More Hours to Complete)
- Cherry Blossom Festival Parade: 4.5 Hours (4/1)
- Easter Day Celebration @ Riverplace: 2.5 Hours (4/1)
- Serving Dinner at N Street Village: 2 hours (soon)

Oh man, I feel overwhelmed now, anyway, that's what my last few days in the District will consist of...oh I almost forgot.

Dad visits 3/25-3/30
Travis Becker visits 3/28-4/1
Natasha visits 4/9-12

I go home 4/17 and hello Coachella Fest!

Much Love,
A-Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment