Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Birthday Weeeeeeeek!

Well, first of all sorry that I haven't written in a while, I've been busy being a grown up..dumb. Haha. Anyway, today we went to the Holocaust Memorial Museum, it was pretty cool, too much reading on things I mostly already knew, but some of it made me feel sick inside because of how horrible everything was, I mean some of the footage they have is just horrible. After the Holocaust memorial, I met with my mom and sister when they got in from Dulles airport, and we went to eat at Cafe Asia since they didn't eat all day and neither did I. Then they left for the hotel afterwards and tomorrow I have to work but this is the agenda for my birthday!

Tomorrow: Work, Conservative Political Action Conference, Washington Monument w/mom and sister, dinner, class, sleeping at the hotel with them to leave for NYC the next day.

Friday-Sunday - NYC!! my sister has everything planned from restaurants, to tours, to seeing WICKED on BROADWAY in some bitchin' seats! I am sooo excited! It's my birthday present from her :). We're going to the statue of liberty and times square and just everrrywhere! I am so excited! ahhh!!

They leave Monday morning and then Friday morning the 6th, Jessica and Victoria fly in!! :) :) yay!!! That's another whole experience haha!

Well that's all for now!

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment