Friday, June 19, 2009

70 Days!

-70 days as of Friday, June 19th that we depart from Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.
- 69 days till I get on the ship because of work study
- 68 days till I get to Halifax.
...not that I am counting or anything...

I'm excited, nervous and scared...and waiting with each day making me a little more anxious. haha.

I feel like I need to get some more research done, but I think I am going to be okay.

Planning China has been going nicely, and I am glad so many people are interested in joining this amazing adventure.

I don't know exactly what I want to do or see in each country yet but here are some tenative ideas:

Canada - whatever I can!
Spain - seville / la alhambra / barcelona
Morocco - marrakech / saharra
Ghana - ...no idea... beach town
South Africa - Skydiving / Shark cage diving / cape town / safari
Mauritius - Scuba diving
India - Kate :) / Taj Mahal / Dalit Village
Viet Nam - ...no idea...
China - hong kong, beijing city tour, sleep on great wall of china, shanghai
Japan - disneyland, hiroshima, tokoyo, ice bar
Hawaii - zip lining, surfing, skydiving again, see New Moon (yes, I will go watch a movie cuz it's Hawaii and not a a foreign country), call Matt Sagum!


I need to get my plane ticket, shots and pills, books, and figuring out my packing situation hah! OH man...

1 comment:

  1. Which safari are you doing? The one through SAS or the one through the guy who's doing the shark cage diving? Also, what are you doing when you get to California? I just bought my books! SO EXPENSIVE! & my flight was around $290!

    ReplyDelete