Monday, November 9, 2009

Seven Rupee!?!? That?s Like a Penny?No, That?s Like a Quarter

*Preface* That is a drunken statement made by Mike Mastroni, about street dim sum in Flic en Flac outside our villa. Yes, we eat for a dollar in Mauritius. ***35 Mauritian Rupee = 1 USD***

Now, I hope you left your judgment elsewhere as Mauritius is nothing more than another United States with so many different ethnic groups and cultures….the only difference, it’s a tropical island and a hot spot for vacationers; therefore, what do we do? Have fun. So needless to say blogging about what I did in Mauritius really isn’t going to be as awesome as the previous countries. So I’ll make it short and say, the food was amazing, the snorkeling was grand, my friends rock, I went parasailing, and the Indian Ocean is my favorite. The End. Oh and dumbass named Miles bit my roommate when we tried to help his drunk ass not get arrested, needless to say we kicked him out. The private island I went on was awesome, best SAS trip ever…future SASers Ile De Deux Cocos, it’s the most expensive but TOTALLY worth the view, the snorkeling, the food, and relaxing day. 
Love,
A-Ram

No comments:

Post a Comment